Sunday, March 7, 2010

SERIOUS STATEMENT

With respect to the recent emails spreading around about BMF, I hereby seriously declare that I received the emails but I NEVER RESPOND TO ANYONE OR SEND OUT ANY EMAIL TO THE HEAD INSTRUCTOR about this matter.

Everyone knows how she had been treating me from 2 years ago, nothing has changed ever. Same before, same now, I don’t have to get involve in this matter, I don’t have to tell the instructor how she treats me. From my august 9 2009 post in this blog, I mentioned that she told me to get off the dance floor; the head instructor was 2 feet away from us and saw the whole situation and yet no one did anything to her.

I started teaching line dance in In Beauty Spa 2 years ago with only 1 class and now I have 5 classes. I recruited all students by myself with my hard work and own effort, I stay away from their group and try not to get involve of their politics.

For the one who made up and accused me sent out emails -- MOVE YOUR ASS, don't sit on your brain, let it grow, hopefully, one day it will grow up to your head and you could THINK
LEAVE ME ALONE.
I HAVE NO TIME AND
DON’T WANT TO GET INVOLVE INTO THIS MATTER