Thursday, March 25, 2010

ENERGY BUNNY

hi dear, how are you ?

it's been 2 weeks from last post, mamamia, so busy, kids' march break, i thought i would have more time to clean & clear up things in the house, i was wrong, didn't do much except lots of videos.

because of the march break and there was no class from my instructor, i kept doing tapes, i also taught my classes, skipped only saturadays for room unavailable.

from mid august last year, i started to do dance demos on my own from source dance, study the steps, practice, take videos, edit, upload; all by myself, proud of myself.
thanks to my friends and students' support to view my clips and keep email me to compliment and encourage me. i'm confidence that i can do better each time than the last time.

first lesson today from my instructor after march break, BMF & BFW are the same, talked and teased so much; when i looked at them, i felt a bit pity on them and reminded myself, i should learn from them, one day i'll turn old like them and i make sure myself not be so harsh to the younger ones like me =O

my new classes, very good response, most students continue the lesson, i have to split 2 classes because of the different levels and too many students.
my students, if you are reading this, i'm very proud of you, you guys are doing great and get to follow my instructions and technique, i promise you'll be one of the best groups in town in line dancing but not line walking =D

oh well, 1:00 a.m., my first time in these 2 week to go sleep so early. stay tuned. LOVE YA !!!