Thursday, March 4, 2010

greetings

FIRST, i'd like to tell all my students that i'm very very happy to see you in the classes and dance with you again; glad that i received emails saying they were having lots of fun in my classes =D

i've been keeping busy since my last post; i took video of my new choreograph IF WE EVER MEET AGAIN last thursday, i had the song over 2 months but never had time to do the dance; i checked before i left for vacation and there were none out yet, i did the steps in the last day of the trip, we got stuck in the airport so i final the steps and entered in my ipod; we were waiting in front of the counter for hours, people knew i was dancing but i looked funny for only moving in the same spot =P

i came home and checked, my oh my, that was one by a 'brand name' choreographer; i had a few seconds hesitation 'should i release my dance', then 'what the heck' no one do my dance anyways, i do my own dance; 'brand name' is 'brand name' no matter what

well, i'm happy with my own version, you may or may not agree =D

i started my regular classes on saturday, i went to winnie's party at nite while kids had the church program. BMF was same high profile, and brought along her hugh group of students (less than 10) in uniform, NO COMMENT

unpack, laundries, grocery shopping, classes, taking videos, editing, all together made me headache. i'm now editing the final video of this week, then i will have a good rest, i promise you - my students and myself.

i took lots of pictures during our vacation, uploaded a few 'bikinis' pix in face book, heehee, only my friends can see them, will upload more and public the album when i have time, yeah right, when i have time, WHEN ??

looks like i will not have much time today, my next line dance party will be held on March 21, students sent me favorite dances, my gosh, according to their requests, other than the recent ones, i have to practice some 'old dances'

OK, have to stop here and go back to my editing, will forward you the link of my next new videos if you are on my list .......

HAPPY DANCING \:D/