Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TO : MY ‘ONE STAR’ YOURTUBE VIEWER

There’s a viewer, who chasing all my videos in youtube and rates me ‘ONE STAR’; also sent me challenging comments in some videos, i.e. no salvation, I’m alive, and no more tears; sure she watches my movements and glad to have such a ‘loyal’ follower =O

alwaysbdere, of course, a fake name, opened a separate account to challenge me and dares not to use her ‘real name and account’; figured out who she is, if I’m wrong, hahaha, too bad, blame whoever wrote me and gave me the impression =D

One of the comments from her to ‘no more tears’, which I was too happy to get her ‘no sense’ comments again and too excited to respond to her then I accidentally deleted the comment in youtube:

just so boring, i will not learn this dance if i watch this demo, no style, just walk around, i am sorry!

MY REPLY TO YOU (alwaysbdere) :
Thanks for watching ALL my videos and comments.
Don’t feel sorry for yourself.
I expect to receive positive and negative comments as long as they are constructive.
To a non line-dance-viewer, I would enlighten her as to what is line dancing.
To a line dancer like you, and based on your queries of my "No Salvation" and "I’m Alive" demos, obviously "I’m Alive" suits you better but you have not reached the level to learn this dance yet.
Anyways, dance more to go through the steps so you can pass on better techniques to your 'students'.
Look forward to seeing you do this dance demo in your other channel =)
GOOD LUCK in your teaching!



My dance demo ‘I’m alive’ also received challenged comment from her, glad to receive the supportive comments from the choreographer

MY REPLY to the choreographer
Hi dear, thanks for your sweet comments
Being experienced instructors like you & I
We know what we can/should do
being an immature instructor like ‘alwaysbdere’
She chases me for my videos and leaves me bad comments
She can only read the script and pass what she sees to the students
It’s a long way for her to reach higher level
I respond to her based on courtesy
Good Luck To Her Students
And thanks again for your support
HAPPY DANCING


Let me tell you, you are not insulting me, you are insulting yourself, your instructor and the youtube viewers
SIGH, oh well, you and your friends have no integrity .... anyway

furthermore, i don't click & rate myself (except the first few counts to make sure my clip is OK); to me, youtube is a playform to train myself in dancing & talking, i need to know the fact to improve myself. glad to receiving numerous comments via emails, open comments, and in person and 200% sure i will upset you coz. this is just my starting point to do better and better; to you - keep/lock yourself and your world will be forever 'huge' inside the small WELL.

So, sorry to my viewers,
if you are not interested in this topic
Reiterate, this is my open diary ….
Thanks for your reading
Have a wonderful day =)