Friday, October 16, 2009

OH, MY DEAR ......

can't believe it's been 2 weeks from my last post =O
busy busy, don't think i forget my blog, i didn't but have no time to write, give me 2 more days and hopefully, i'll be free to write details in the following topics :

- i was overwhelmed by the responses of the open house of my tuesday nite class, 30 students signed up the class;
- did some dance demos, will post out each link; you can go direct to my youtube channel : rclinedanz and check out all the demos;
- went to a wedding this afternoon after the dance class;
- will have another open house tomorrow;
- will go to a ball for tony's business, he will be upstage and be presented a plaque for the years' support to the event;
on & on & on, so much happenings ........

my dear friends & students, sure you feel my happiness LOLOLOL
BMF, we still meet in some classes at the same time, but my eyes don't see her much only when she plays those tricks, i.e. yield out the cue; exgerate body rolls like cramping; bugging others for beats too fast; it's alright, same old tricks .......
will detail the above later, stay tuned ........