Thursday, September 24, 2009

lot of happenings

hello my friends/readers :

it's busy & happy as usual, i've done my new dance, will submit to yipee in a day or so, this time 2 of my students are in the video as well; SIGH, don't ever think that i like to solo dance, if you've seen me dance in the parties then you know i dance more relaxed & better in real, spirit of line dancing is dance in a group, still waiting for someones to dance with me

also did 2 dance demos, you'll see i wore the same outfit for 3 videos, the reason is i have limited time to use the studio so i shot 3 demos with dance & walk through, that was pretty tight to film 3 in 2 hours; but the bigger task is 'editing'. i have to download the videos from camera to computer, screen each clip & mark down which part i want in @clip; use window movie maker to edit, then save, then view again to make sure everything is OK, then upload to youtube

had the open house last nite, over 50+ attendees, about 10 of my students went to support me, thanks so much; also thanks to the guests and my new students who signed up my new class; i taught 2 dances and demonstrated 'man chang fei' with my students, had lots of fun.

too tired, will link the videos later. ciao. =)