Saturday, September 19, 2009

what am i doing ?

hi there, how are you ?

i've choreographed a dance - intermediate 48 count 4 wall 1 restart 1 tag ;P
also practiced 2 dances, ready to do dance & demo;
the studio is getting busy and i have no chance to tape my videos; i can only tape once or twice in a short time before or after my classes.
i can rent a session for private practice & film my videos but the point is i don't even have much time for myself, oh well

let's jump to another topic : i received good response for my first nite class which is starting next tuesday, due to the limited seats, some students pre-registered with me; i will provide a free trial lesson on the first nite (9/22) to teach 2 simple dances so the beginners get to know what is line dancing and how much fun they will get from there; i will also demonstrate a dance with a few of my students so the new comers know how well they can do in about a year of 'learn & practice'

i'm looking forward to meeting my new friends & students, that will be fun like a party, feel free to join me if you have time

will update after my open house, stay tuned .......