Friday, September 25, 2009

I'M A 'BIG GIRL NOW' =)

hi there, my new dance is released. be honest, i didn't spend much time in this one, my girl listens to this song for awhile and i think, humm, not bad though, then i checked and wondered, how come no one make a dance for it so i did. it has been uploaded in youtube : Big Girl Now

thanks to my two students during the first part of the video. there were 10 minutes left on monday class after i taught 'to the back', i thought why not to teach my new dance so i taught, what you see in the video was just the practice once they learnt the dance, not even learnt the restart & tag yet; there were a few students hiding from the camera because of camera shy OR didn't want to show their faces. A round of applause for my brave dance partners. Thank you.

i'm happy for the outcome of the trial lesson on 9/22 (Tuesday), that was a great nite with over 50 attendees, the room was packed. i taught 2 dances, ah si & j ho ab, also demonstrated 'man chang fei' with my students. I have uploaded the demonstration with my students in youtube : open house
thanks to my students, the guests & the new signed up students, look foward to meeting you in the classes

Back It Up by Caro Emerald - there are 2 dances for the music at the same time and i think both are nice, so i took the videos of both dances, my instructor taught the one - To The Back, i did the dance part only and both dance & walk through to Back It Up, let me know which one you like better =)

will be busy whole day tomorrow for tony nephew's wedding, aiya, please don't make me go anywhere, just want to 'line dance', yeah, i know, i'm bit crazy and not interested in anything else ;P

please take a moment to check out my videos, thanks for watching and HAPPY DANCING \:D/