Sunday, August 9, 2009

DEAD TIRED and BMF - 'MAD DOG BARKING'

I’m dead tired. Went party last nite; taught line dance lesson this morning. Went to Tony’s company picnic at Wonderland with kids; we kept walking and waiting for the rides until we left around 4:30 p.m. hey man, that was 4 hours walking NOT DANCING. I couldn’t even complain how tired I was, or else Tony would say don’t dance then.
Oh my lord, please give me strength ………

Since last year whenever I go to Winnie’s party, BMF – Bad mouth fly & her dance peer, BFW always dance ‘too close’ to me like battling, I told my instructor and she said the best place would be dance in front of the DJ table at 6:00 p.m. which is the back wall; I dance next to the DJ table since then.

Last nite, I was having fun at the back wall until ‘breaking dishes’ in the 3rd section. In the middle of the dance, BMF came from nowhere and danced right besides me, so I moved a bit but was wondering why she appeared all a sudden; lots of dancers saw that including missy & the people at the DJ table. After the dance, she said to me ‘the centre spot is mine, not the spot for you’, I was pissed off and stopped.

That could be her duty to lead the dance at 6:00 in that section, but she's not supposed to tell the dancer (me) OFF .....
SIGH - mad dog barking (what else will discribe her better ??)

I sat down and saw my friends still danced at the same spot besides her, why would I be the one to walk away as told by her ??? At that moment, I asked myself should I leave or stay, I paid for the ticket, I was the guest and then she made the guest not happy at the party, SIGH ……. Too bad the music was too tempting; also, i didn't see her name marked on the floor that was her spot so I went back to the same spot and danced 'Cleveland Shuffle & Painted Windows'.

Even though I was a bit upset for awhile, I turned happy once I danced and danced and danced. I stayed dancing even I was embarrassed, OR you can say I just love dancing too much and nothing overcome the dance :-??

To tell you this, not to get your mercy, just to let you know what happened on me; I felt good this morning coz. I got to dance so much.

Think that BMF is the ‘ugly person’ sent by god to train my EQ, hope I can pass the EQ test soon. ;P