Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Dance Demo & Dance Taught

hi there, i've upload a demo of the new dance AMY, please click the title to watch it in youtube, your watching will be very much appreciated.

it's quiet since i hosted my party on 7/26, no party since then, just lessons.

tomorrow lesson, i may review a few of the following :
evacuate the dancefloor, amy, coochie bang bang, strobe lights, argentina, thrill chasin'
and i will teach 2 of the following :
my one desire, fairytale, holding on to yesterday

it's been quiet lately and not many new dances; that's good so i get sufficient time to review the dances for 8/8 party

the studio owner, shirley lo, suggested me to host my next party 0n 8/28, not sure if that works, my brother & his wife are arriving on 8/15 for 2 weeks and 8/28 would be the day before their leaving, guess tony will get mad if i go for party SIGH may host it in the beginning of september, don't know yet, let me talk to Shirley and will post it here

thanks for stopping by and read my blog
you have a wonderful day =D