Sunday, August 16, 2009

BMF is gone crazy

Hi dear, how are you ?

Hurray, love to see my brother & his wife
He is a professor in the Chinese University of Hong Kong and the director of several academic programmes world wide, he has to fly around in different cities for conferences & meetings.
He has meetings in North America so he & his wife visit Toronto for 2 weeks as they usually do in summer.

I picked them up from the airport, had dinner; then I went to the ‘ITP’ beginners party last nite, as usual, as normal, BMF did crazy things that I don’t want to repeat again. Just realized something, she’s gone crazy, no matter what I do or undo; I ignored her still she came to me and told me off like what happened last week; this time I stood/danced at the spot even she came close to me and that made her so mad and got hyper, missy & her husband were around, she still acted like a clown POOR THING
Guess there’s only one way to get rid of her, guess what ??

'Do you know any assassinator/terminator ?’
If you do, pass me the contact no. of the assassinator/ terminator
Hahahaha, have a wonderful evening