Monday, July 27, 2009

My Line Dance Party

My dear dance students/friends

Thanks for joining my party yesterday. We had great time and fun; it was an all-level line dance party. We started from 6:45 p.m. until 11:30 p.m. We did a total of 47 dances with walk through and counts before the dance.

When my students & friends requested me to arrange a line dance party, we just made up a day on 7/26. During my vacation in Vancouver, then I thought of something - it was such a coincidence, I started teaching line dance in
In Beauty Spa sometime in April last year, the students increased and I had to rent a bigger place in Time Square; July 26, 2008 was the official first day that I rented a place to teach line dance, so I would say last nite was my 'Line Dance Anniversary Party'; can't believe it's been a year,
let me tell ya, it's not easy though, like battling on my own.

I’ve received several feedbacks of the party; glad that the dancers enjoyed the party and said they’ll join in my next party. funny that one of my beginner students asked me how come i have to check out the beginners' dance but remember all the advance dances without a peep; heehee, i have a special system for advance dances, but beginners are too confusing for me.

In this year, I learnt so much in line dancing, from learning, practicing, teaching, choreographing, dealing with dancers and students, bad and good but all precious, will keep on line dancing with your support.

You have a wonderful day. HAPPY DANCING \:D/