Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Dance Demos (Dance & Walk Through)

new dance demos : Miami; Take You There; Heart & Soul; and Can't Get Involved. click the title then you will be directed to the dance.

hi dear, long time no talk, keeping busy as usual;

my brother came for a week with his wife, left last saturday to states for meetings, his wife stays here for one more week; keep eating eating ...... ;P

i used to have high level class on monday but switched to thursday since summer schedule started; i keep going to my instructor's class on wednesday to learn advance dances, sometime i browse in Yipee and learn the dance at home, pick one i like then teach the next day in my class, take the videos after my class so i don't need warm up or practice =D (very economical to save time & energy)

i started to do 'walk through' in my demos, which are ways to train myself how to do/dance 'natural' in front of the camera. happy that i'm getting constructive feedbacks from the web & dance students/friends, so far so good .......

BUT i may have to stop for awhile (let me think about it, SIGH, life is so hard, no matter what you do, how you do, still someones love you and someones hate you); don't tell me like 'you can't please the whole world' or 'just let go' or 'ignore them'. when the hard feelings from someone matters to you that would be another story ......
TOO TIRED TO THINK

lord, please give me strength ......... =(