Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NEW VIDEO

hi there, thanks for visiting my blog again

i've uploaded a new video in youtube - Painted Windows; from the video, you can see i danced more relax than before, that's the training, like the actors learn how to act in the acting school, just give me a bit of time, i'm confidence that i can dance like what you see me on the dance floor;

please take a moment to watch my video by clicking the dance title, i don't cheat myself coz. i don't want to screw up the actual view counts; your watching will be very much appreciated;

my own choreography - i still have a few songs in my library, but it's very time consuming, will do them when i have time or in the mood, sure you know my taste and would like my selections;

will keep you updated after winnie ho's party this friday, stay tuned .....