Saturday, June 27, 2009

PARTIES REPORT

4 parties in 8 days between June 19 and 26 :

June 19 - winnie ho's review party, that was in a school, large gym but a bit hot, no pressure, reviewed for the upcoming parties;

June 20 - a private party, led a line dance section in the studio and taught 3 easy dances - J Ho AB, Goodbye & Man Chang Fei. got good response, a few dancers requested me to host a line dance party night, will consider;

June 25 - lunch buffet line dance party, i led 3 baby dances : la fiesta, Jo N Jo Tango, and cupid shuffle; It was okay, i used to lead dance but first time in front of my instructor : missy winnie, a bit nervous ;-]

June 26 (tonite) - winnie ho's birthday party, i had so much fun coz. the BMF is not around, i danced from 6:30 till 12:05, a great party.

i also led my dance - Eden (will post the video in a day or so) with a few of my students, too bad we had no time and no chance to practice, but i'm happy with the outcome; thanks again to my students, whoever danced OR watched me, need your support and will do better and better so you will be proud of your line dance instructor ^_^

i had a very good time with my students tonite, thanks to them;
also thanks to winnie ho, her good friend hilda ku, and her supporters for allowing me to do my dance;
last but not least, my instructor, missy winnie to bring us the joy of line dancing
THANK YOU ALL !!!

btw, as mentioned to some of my line dance friends, i've decided to host the line dance party in the end of July, please send me your preference of saturday or sunday and your favorite dances in the party list by july 12 so I can do an accurate headcount; email me for the tentative dance list or call me for any concerns.