Friday, June 19, 2009

BUSY FOR COMING PARTIES - Dance Dance Dance

Parties in June -

had a review class this morning, reviewed eden, basilon, cha cha, go baby go, j. Ho, juvenile, la secret, magic, and TOP;

an organization booked the Wannadance Studio (where I teach line dance) this Saturday for a party, I will lead a section of 2 hours for line dancing and teach 3 easy line dances for the party people;

a lunch buffet year end party will be held at the Starwalk Buffet next Thursday at noon time, I will lead 3 beginners dances in the party; only 1 thing border me, BMF will be there ;-(;

Winnie Ho's party next Friday;

that's all the parties in June, then I’ll fly to Vancouver with my family for one week vacation; I’m a bit worry, last time when I went Vancouver, I gained 8 lbs in a week, don't know how much will I gain this time, but, other than eat eat eat, what else to do in 'Richmond, Vancouver BC' ??

will update after the parties, stay tuned ......