Saturday, May 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :))

hi dear, i had a happy birthday on 5/19 !!!

in the last few years, i didn't tell others about my birthday, why border to tell people i'm getting older, and tony always work late, i used to buy a small cake and took pictures with my kids at home, that's about it.

last year i got hard time from the Bad Mouth Fly and her 2 good friends on my birthday, very sad. that's why this year i told my birthday, hoped to have a good one and i did :))

i received calls from friends, one that i knew him for 20 years called me from far, unexpected, also emails from friends, very happy.
sorry i cancelled my tuesday morning class and had 'yum cha' with my students ;P
then i received a big present - what ? how big ? a precious one ? a good one ? noop, hahaha, invisible, it's in the heart, just found out how much someone who likes me !!

ok, in this year, i earned a lot a lot, so much in line dancing, good & bad, happy & sad; no matter what, no one can earn the whole world.

from choreographing and posting the videos in youtube, i know many new line dance friends, all over the world; from them and my students and some of my local line dance friends, they fill and warm my heart

oh well, just want to let you know that i'm happy for now and
want to share my happiness with you ..........
with your support, i'll keep on line dancing


the BD card from Jon Jon
(click it to view better)
he always melts me .....

LOVE YOU ALL
THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG
XOXOXOXO