Monday, May 18, 2009

HOW ARE YOU ?? I'M FINE ^_^

hi there, how are you ?

today is victoria day - statutory holiday, yeah, queen's (regina) day - my day, my birthday is 5/19, always after the victoria day

sister returned to maryland, she has her family there; i love her be here, be my company, same when we were kids, she followed me everywhere, of course, not the dance parties - i usually told my mom i studied in my friend's house, took my sister and left her in the friend's house, then went for parties with my classmates, shhhhhh, don't tell my mom, and that was the reason why i dance good -
i do dance since i was a kid ...... ;P

not too too busy, have 2 classes today, yes, even holiday, taught 'juvenile & besame cha cha', had fun

won't be too busy for the rest of this month but will get busy in june, will be away in the first week of july, most likely vancouver, tony's cousin is having a wedding banquet there, oh well, i rather to dance yes, dance dance dance happy dancing ........ \:D/