Thursday, April 16, 2009

what i did yesterday

1. drove Jon Jon back to school;
2. stefi didn't feel well, she rested for 10 mins., drove her to school again;
3. picked up mom from North York, drove to Scarborough for doctor appointment;
4. drove mom back home;
5. went to the studio in markham for winnie's lesson, stopped by to buy sandwich & drink
6. after the lesson, i talked with my dance friend for 30 mins., coz. that was early to pick up kids from school; i didn't realize i turned off the phone for the lesson and school & my mom left me numerous messages that stefi felt really bad and was resting in the school office;
7. arrived school at 3:40 p.m., picked up kids;
8. went home, stefi vomitted again;
9. took stefi to see doctor, of course with Jon Jon too, doctor said she has the 'stomach flu';
10. back home and Jon Jon got change;
11. sent him to the community centre for swimming lesson;
12. went back home to watch stefi;
13. drove back to community centre to pick up Jon Jon;
14. went home, phew !! last trip of the day.

the above, might not be that special or too much to you or me; the max, one saturday in last summer, i had made 21 trips for kids’ activities, drove around for my mom, my teaching & line dance party.

i keep encouraging myself, if i want to dance, i have to work hard and do things fast, and dance is my motivation to do so ......