Tuesday, April 14, 2009

email from my good friend

just received the following via email from one of my good friends :
'I am just wondering how can you do so many things…. Update you blog, dance, choreograph dances, teach dancing, sending mails on a daily basis and taking care of your husband and kids.'

yes, that's what i'm doing -- happily; with your support : reading my blog, dance with me, watch my videos, attend my class, send me emails and say hello to me, talk to me; and the love from my family, i feel like a ------- SUPERWOMAN, i'm blessed, and enjoy every moment i live and dance .....

don't know when are you reading this, thanks again for your support and looking forward for the chance we dance together, no matter how close or how far you are .......
BUT if you are the BMF - bad mouth fly, don't come to me, off off

P.S. almost gone crazy during the march break & easter holidays, kids got no school and drove me crazy, SIGH, it's over finally, had 2 lessons today, felt sooo good, dance is the best medicine to me.
love ya