Monday, January 11, 2010

Busy Life ......

hi dear, how are you ?
can't believe it's been a week since my last blog

jon jon had his 10th birthday on jan. 3 last sunday after my class in studio
he invited friends to come over, played and ran around at the house, ate pizza, then we drove in 2 cars to 'dave & buster' for the machine arcade, i feel like a gambler whenever i play those machines, so do the kids, oh well, what else can we do for birthday parties, no more kids' climbing and running in the playland ....

busy schedule the whole week, everyday lessons except thursday, that's the only day free to do a bit house work

kids got 3 activities on saturdays and i teach 1 lesson while wait for the kids attend abacus; cooked for family. i went party at nite but i was exhausted, almost lost my sense, i felt like dreaming the whole nite. and yet had to prepare for sunday lesson before sleep.

have lesson on sunday morning, then entertain my family whole day after class; even tony doesn't like me line dance and sometimes makes me upset for that, he's a very good family man and runs around for me & the kids which i truly appreciate him for doing so

it's almost 2:00 in the morning, will go sleep in a short while, will take mom to hospital tomorrow early morning to take away her cast (she broke her wrist 3 weeks ago and stays in my house for the wholetime), ballroom lesson, line dance lesson, cook for family .......

i still think i should cut down something but what :-?? don't know ... ??