Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 New Year Resolutions : Line Dancing, Line Dancing, Line Dancing

Hello Everyone, Wish you a Happy Happy New Year, have a new good start ....

in 2009, other than the unhappy from BMF & BFW;
i've gained a lot, friendship from overseas, students, experience, technique, much much more, oh, one more, finally my husband let me have ONE nite freedom to teach line dancing, i treasure the nite time to hang out with my students a lot

my new year resolutions ? all about line dancing =)
from taking videos, i started to get use to the way to dance & talk, well, it's a bit embarrassed when i watched the old videos, and yet still love to keep them, those are good proof of my progress; i always say i dance better on the dance floor, now getting used to the camera and dance more natural

in videos, you can't dance big like exaggerate, you can't dance small like walking, you have to dance clear to show every single steps and use your body movement/language but not too much like shaking ..... aiya, just love taking videos, like training, to make myself dance natural, so much to learn;

i've uploaded several dance demos, check out my youtube channels : rclinedanz & rclinedanz2

i will have 2 trial lessons next monday & tuesday, hope to meet you there, look forward to dancing with you in the classes/parties =D