Friday, January 22, 2010

BMF - you deserve the # 1 =O

went to my instructor winnie yu's BD party last sunday.

party started at 5:00 p.m., i arrived at around 6:15 p.m. and missed the dance part, they started the guests introduction, speech, lion dance, performance etc. etc.

thanks to my student emailed me and asked "Did that BMF give you hard time ?" yes, she did, she won't miss a chance =)

BMF didn't say anything bad or make any big movement, i thought her lips were sewed by someone; HAHAHAHA, i was wrong, once the guests left, she carried the mic. & led the dance, she yelled at the mic loudly in chinese (eat banana) which is very cheap and lowest-class way to speak in public

SIGH, the lowest class instructor - you deserve the #1

why do i mention that, did that bother me, NO, not really, i was far away from her, that shouldn't be me, well, she hates most people, then WHY do i bring it up here ???

when she led the circle waltz, i don't like couple dance at all, so i did 'waltz II' in the middle, she danced with her buddy next to me, with her damn dirty look and said in the mic 'not all instructors know how to teach this'....EXACTLY, whoever says it can't do it - that was you; what's your waltz technique ?
i don't waste my time and pay for nothing of my ballroom lessons in the last 2 years ....

i got comments & feedback from her/my/others students asking me not to be so harsh on her so i did, even though she is mentally ill, it doesn't mean that she can play anyone as she likes, doesn't mean that i have to stand a brainless .. MAD, no lah, but i'm not the little see mui anymore; let you play me and cried at the corner so her buddy BFW could say that i played pitiful ......

huummmm, let the steam out, feel a bit better, see you next round =)