Monday, February 16, 2009

PHEW, finally ;-)

hello my dear, i finally uploaded all my videos in youtube. no more, no more high quality, checked around, friends, youtube, googles, found out since Feb. youtube changed their decode thingy; that's when my videos started having problems. OK, least i know, even though some people still able to upload HQ videos, but not me

anyway, the following are uploaded, you just need to click the dance name then you get to see direct from youtube :

Private Dancer - my new dance, beginners level, my girl, Stephanie, picked the song and likes it so i made a dance for her, easy steps, no stress, relaxed in hippie moves, enjoy !!

Nightime - demo of a new waltz choreographed by William Sevone, a beautiful song in waltz music.

Break The Ice Too (aka Candy from a Stranger) - I've revised my dance and changed the dance name, both songs are basically the same but with different segments. Try both, at the end, it’s your choice.

Move Shake And Drop - a second upload of my first choreography, a cute dance for Improver level, cool hip hop music too.

Honey Kisses - another demo of William Sevone's dance, a cute cha cha, i love it.

SO, that's all about it, will take a break this week.
Please check out my dances when you have a chance,
Your watching will be greatly appreciated.
HAPPY DANCING !!!