Wednesday, February 11, 2009

YOUTUBE IS KILLING ME !!!!!

I've recorded 5 videos in this month, none of them can be uploaded in HD (high definition) or HQ (high quality); have been trying and trying for almost 10 days, no luck ......

i finally gave up and posted out my revised dance -
'Break The Ice Too', intermediate/advance level line dance, i like the song, + i'm a brit's fan.

my new dance - Private Dancer, has been done for 10 days, couldn't post out based on the above reason; beginner level line dance, be honest, not that special but my girl, Stephanie, picked the song for me, she likes it SO i made it for her. i tried in my class, easy for beginners to pick up, some even dance out the relaxed and sexy ways,
i think 'hummmm, not bad tho'....

a demo of a new waltz, SIGH, same above reason; also, slow dance is harder than fast dance in demo, have to exaggerate the steps OR dance like walking......

Wish me luck, pals, will post up all the links together
IF AND WHEN they all uploaded, stay tuned.......

LOVE YA.....