Saturday, February 21, 2009

BAD MOUTH FLY never stop X(

my dear reader/viewer, i didn't write about the 'BMF - bad mouth fly' for awhile; please don't think that i'm her only enemy, no, i'm not the only one, she hates people who are doing better than her and happier than her.

don't ever think she stops, no, she didn't, never; if you think i'm mean to write about her, yes, i admit BUT did you ever come across someone like that ? someone told me not to write her in my blog because everyone knows that she's crazy; EXCUE ME do you know what is a blog ? like an open diary, to write what you think, what you feel, you get to choose to show the diary to others or not. your reading is very much appreciated and, it's your choice.

one time in the party when I danced around, her head next close to me all a sudden and yielded at my ear ‘don’t follow this person, beats are TOO FAST’ I was so shocked and teared;

last week during the class, i gave my seat to a senior dance mate, i stepped back and touched the cover of the thermostat, that was really nothing, no hurt but i just said out 'ah', she was walking to my way and laughed out 'haha', what the heck;

i went to winnie's valentine's party last saturday, i was busy in the past weeks and didn't practice much, i sat down if i didn't know the dance steps very well, she came to me and showed the dirty look and kept shaking her head meant i don't know the dances;

i'd like to repeat again, most people have families; like me, i have to take care, entertain & feed my husband & 2 kids. not like you, you spend your time to remember the dance steps and think of how to illtreat others; you always remind people that you have a broken family, doesn't mean you can put your hate to others.

today in the class, we danced 'unchain my heart', she stuck out her 'long pointed tongue' and arrogant face to me while winnie wasn't around, aiya, BMF, how old are you ? you are mid 50's and also a grandma, how could you be so kiddish.

ADVICE TO YOU : dance is not only the steps/counts, also technique, beats, tempo, enjoy the music, emotions & feelings, you won't/can't dance pretty if you have so much anger inside; if you don't know how, come join my classes, i'll teach you how to HAPPY DANCING =D

SIGH, let me tell you, she couldn't hurt me anymore, but irritating, so annoying, like a big fly flying around you, you can't stop her even using the bug killer spray.......

SIGH, about time to go to sleep, i need a sweet dream.......
will be away for 10 days, the first regular class will be resumed on March 3, email me if you want to connect me, i'll check my emails from time to time.

YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND !!!