Friday, February 6, 2009

HONEY KISSES - HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY !!!

Hi dear, you are invited to view my new video HONEY KISSES
on youtube.

This is such a little magic dance. When I received the script & music,

I thought, 'Oh, there are so many dances for this song already.'
Then I tried and bingo :
THE MORE YOU DO THIS DANCE, THE MORE YOU LIKE IT.
It has very smooth steps, especially the last few steps, you can add your own touch. The only drawback is that the song is a bit short so I have to repeat the music. I don’t want this dance to stop. It is highly recommended. TRY it and let me know what you think ....…
love ya…..

I’d like to dedicate this dance to :
My family;
My good friend - Mike & his wife;
My dance students and friends; &
All the supportive viewers on YouTube.
AND MY LITTLE SISTER - WILMAN !!!


HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!