Thursday, January 29, 2009

WAT'S UP ?? NOT MUCH !!!

hi there, thanks for visiting my blog, it's a bit quiet since christmas.

i've taped 2 dances today, one 'La Quiero' by Christa Klaasenbos, uploaded in youtube; the other one, new dance by 'regina cheung', haha, yes, that's me, haven't edit yet, will upload in youtube very soon; the other one which i was working, a bit complicated, all steps are done, too busy to put them up, need some more time to do it.

my ever first DVD is done, my students get to practice the dances at home, then we get more time to learn new dances, thank you to my students' support; I will hold on to my dream and devotion to dancing, however sandy and stony be the path.
same words, will make 'those who love me love me more and those who hate me hate me more '

have a wonderful day, drop me a line when you have time.
HAPPY DANCING !!!