Monday, March 2, 2009

HOLA, I'M BACK

Hi dear, I’m back from an 8 days vacation in Cancun Mexico.

These few years, we had been to Dominican Republic twice, 1 time in Aruba and 6 or 7 times in Mexico - Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Cancun; wherever, same same, sun sun sun & pool pool pool; a bit of shopping, that's all. I tried to avoid sunshine all the times because of eczema; this time, I wanted to tan a bit so I did,
guess this time is the most tan I got so far.

No computer for almost the whole week; I was cheap, not sure if you would be cheap like me, US $15 for 1 hour and US$39 for 24 hours in one day; hey man, US$39 would be enough for a month internet charges in Canada, you think I’m dump; so I didn't buy the computer card from the hotel. tony used his blackberry and checked his emails via his office server, I tried his but didn’t work on my email accounts.

I choreographed 2 dances in the trip; no luck, once I came back and checked in the computer, one song under WMG, restricted in youTube.
the other one have been doing since Christmas, got no time to put the steps together, I’ve mentioned several time in the blog, which is a bit complicated but fun, lastly, I finished all the steps & connections for the whole dance - ABC Tag, ABC Tag, ACC; then found out it has been done by another 'well known' choreographer.

oh well, who cares, I dance my own dance.
Will tape a bit later when I have time to practice the steps.

Very busy today, got a car wash, grocery shopping, did all the laundries; time flies, whole day gone. Will be busy for classes tomorrow, hopefully, back to normal on Wednesday.

Thanks for reading my blog. Stay tuned.