Friday, May 14, 2010

hi there

it's been awhile, i have been sick for weeks, no big matter, just flu & cough, on & on like a never ending story .........
i tried everything, no help; last sunday, i gave 2 lessons in the morning, then 2 lessons on monday, i lost my voice, i finally took the last step, went see doctor and got the antibiotics, feel much better now ......

my sister visited toronto from maryland 3 weeks ago, i drove her to the airport for going back home today, i miss her a bit; these weeks, we didn't do much both together coz. i was sick and she was busy in her projects.

she's a freelance translator; she left many years ago to get her master degree in states, then married an american and stays in maryland. good that she comes back here once every year to file her tax return and body check and so & so, then i get to see my lovely sister once a year ....

my brother is coming in august for meetings, he has a doctor degree in business administration, a professor in the university, holding chairs of several worldwide academic programs. he runs academic conferences around the world, i always say he works like a tour guy more than a professor, indeed, he teaches very little in a year, more in talks and conferences

another brother in australia, a physiotherapist specialized in kids' area.

me, major was legal administration, was appointed by the law firm be an executor to take oaths; i got the less education amongst my siblings, but they all say i'm smart, clever, sweet .... heeheehee, just kidding, i quote myself 'the black sheep in the family' and i think my mom is proud of us, we all have strength in different area

may is a bit quiet, i will get busy in june
stay tuned for my moves =D