Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A BIG THANK YOU

My dear dance students,

A BIG THANK YOU for joining my BD party last Sunday !
Also for bringing in all the delicious food.

Look forward to dancing with you in the upcoming parties
Hope to see you again in my next BD PARTIES and the ones after…..

It was a blast! Thank you.

sorry to my dance friends that i didn't invite you, i held my BD party in the studio and the space is limited so i can only invited my students, that was a great night with all my students. another surprise - my husband, tony, and the kids also came to cut the birthday cake with me.

i ordered my favourite cake, black forest, and 2 more cakes from the students; other students bring in lots of delicious food, especially those home made ones; we spent lots of time to take pictures, enjoyed the food and lucky draws. thanks to my student's sponsor for the prizes and congrat to those who won the prizes.

thanks to some students' praised & complimented me in the party, now tony knows i'm serious in teaching and that's not an easy way as he thought that i just dance/move around, he also impressed to the students' appreciation; i can see he's happy that i got so much support from the students and he will let me spend a bit more time in teaching, this is really a big BIRTHDAY PRESENT to me

thanks again for the students who joined me and those who couldn't join me this time, hope to see you next years and the followings ......


HAPPY DANCING \;D/ ......