Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stefi is recovered ;-)

monday, a foggy rainy day; stefi got up in the morning and had light fever, i fed her 1/2 dose of fever relief, she went to the track & field for the standing long jump
sorry not that I wanted her but she wanted to

i had 2 classes in the morning, winnie's assistant called me while i was in the 2nd class and said she couldn't find my new dance 'give me 1 reason' in yipee, so i went home and picked up the step sheet & music and went to winnie's class, unexpectedly, winnie taught my dance in her class; she did it so well, danced into the music .....
i admire her, she taped and uploaded in youtube
click this link to view her video of my dance :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vtCqDtnd6g

then i rushed to pick up stefi & her friend at dufferin & king road, oh my, they looked like 2 abandoned kittens when I saw them, cold, shaky & coughing, i bought them hot chocolate and i knew they would get sick easily; the next day, stefi didn't go to school and her friend didn't go neither, i bet you, most of the students went to the track & field got sick ;P

stefi went back to school on wednesday, she didn't win this year and was a bit disappointed, that's OK, girl, as long as participated, that was a wonderful experience
she didn't eat well for the last couple of days, looks skinnier from her skinny shape

today, thursday, she's fully recovered and we will attend a contest awards presentation in markham tomorrow, stefi's team won the 2nd prize from 200 groups of students, so proud of her. we went to the school art nite last wednesday, 3 stop motions were displayed and stefi participated all of the 3 displays. stefi, i'm proud of you, my sweet girl
don't forget you got the genes from me ....

will stop here, come back again to check me