Sunday, April 5, 2009

UPDATES ;-)

hi there, thanks for visiting again, would like to update a bit of my flat life ...LOL

quoted the 'bad mouth fly - BMF' : 'i'm inadequate in the advanced class'. i went to my instructor's party last nite, glad to find that i'm still adequate in those 'advanced' dances; felt so good for dancing so much especially one of my favorites – pump it, just love it very much .....

the BMF, dressed to kill as usual, shinny sequined tee & leon colored skin tights - SIGH, no comment ...... too bad we don't see my instructor's videos in youtube for now; that's alright, i still have some in my library, will post them to let you see the BMF dances like a piece of white toilet paper stick to the instructor's butt all the times - hey, don't say i'm mean, that's how she dances ..... whenever the camera is on to the instructor, she automatically moves from anywhere to behind her, so much like a piece of toilet paper .....

OK, back to normal, i've stopped this link in my youtube channel coz. i'm talking too much about the BMF, not professional enough to be open to public; this blog is like my diary, wish to share with someone who concerns about my happiness OR someone who concerns about me enough to wish me dead .....

realize the BMF does not only treat me badly but most of the people including her own students, WHAT ?? i'm not the only one ? noop, i'm not that special, not the only one; last nite she stuck out her pointed tongue again, heehee, not to me this time but she showed her dirty look to me whenever i sat down for those dances i didn't remember.

oh well, will stop here, don’t forget to check back again for more on the BMF's topic ….. LOL