Friday, April 1, 2011

YEAH !! MY BD PARTY AGAIN =D

can't believe it's been a year, time flies really fast, i am busy all the times and never stop by to smell the flowers or get up to smell the coffee, well, i drink coffee everyday though =O

i've been teaching almost 3 years, other than the first year i got ill treated, bad mouthing, discrimination, dancers dare not to talk to me (some still do), i gained a lot, from experience, skills, technique, social skills, how to teach, most important, my loving dance students =))

i almost gain 1 million view hits in youtube and generated over 400 subscribers, compare to other big groups, mine is minimal; i'm happy what i'm doing and what i have, treasure what i have too, BIG THANK YOU to my viewers including the damn 1 star viewer, she still does but remember, she has to watch me to increase my view count before she rates me =]
i started to prepare my BD party. we'll have a change this year, not only line dancing but lots more. We will cater the Dinner; Lucky Draw, Group Performance, competition, and of course, line dancing. i'll be a bit slow to take videos and teach new dances in this month coz. we need to review the previous dances and practice the performance.

btw, to those who don't understand me, bear in mind i only move my feet in my instructor's class, i don't remember the dances, i don't practice at home, i'm busy enough in my own teaching and video taking and my own choreographies. i have no interest to DANCE BATTLE, SHOW OFF, COMPARE, OR COMPETE to anyone in the class.

if you are my existing students, please buy the tickets ASAP, if you are old school, you are more than welcome to join me, email or call me for details my assistants and i are looking forward to the dance party and having fun with you guys. HAPPY DANCING \:D/