Saturday, March 19, 2011

SUMMER NIGHT TANGO

hi guys, very tired today, kids' march break, they stayed home in the morning but i had 2 lessons for danced almost 4 hours. had great fun in both the intermediate and beginners class.

about my summer night tango, have to share the good news with you.
i was overwelmed by the feedback of the line dance world, i received song requests & compliments from the instructors all over the world US, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, unexpected, even China & Korea.

i taught in the beginners class today, i told the students they are not the basic beginners any more, indeed they did so well, love to dance & hang out with them.

moreover, i will have new choreographies release soon.

to my 1 star viewer/hater, you must be very disappointed to see my little happiness, if you dare to keep rating me and send me insulting comments, i will collect all your comments and post out at one time, will see.

to my viewers/students/readers, thanks again for your continuours support, i will work harder to reach my dream.

HAPPY DANCING \:D/