Friday, May 6, 2011

MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT WAS 'KILLED'

well well well the day has come. i was expected since the copyright issue raised and some dance groups' account being terminated a year ago; when that happened, still hurts.

thanks to my good friends, mike & juliet gave me advices and their kind words; PLUS, i shopped after with my sister & kids and bought 2 pair of beautiful shoes, those compensated a bit of my 'hard feelings' =D

yeah, a bit uncomfort, what can i do? i set up another email and youtube accounts, uploaded some videos, but that doesn't help, the copyright issue still there. HUUMMM ..... too tired, but i'll keep moving forward to disappoint my haters =))

absolute busy day today, stef had a major dental app., jon has a school project exhibition, i went to beauty spa twice, will have lobster feast with my family tonite. good that tony brought me good news in his work, that cheers me a bit; and my loving brother & his wife will visit again in this summer, what else do i want ?? life's beautiful to have dance everyday ..... OTHER THAN THE DAMN YOUTUBE COPYRIGHT MATTER .... ahahahahah

anyway, i'm fine, with a happy life, wish you a WONDERFUL WEEKEND