Friday, April 29, 2011

BUSY BUSY BEE .....

hi guys, very busy these days, that's why i take less videos

there're 2 parties coming up in may, look forward to having fun with my students, also excited of my coming up new dance, hope dancers like it. nowadays, it's not worthwhile to do dances, even the brand name choreographers', just last only a short while, over 10 new dances come up everyday, never mind me just a 'nobody'.

sister visiting from maryland, also relatives from vancouver, eat, eat, eat ...... how can i stop myself not to eat to fit in my pretty dress; oh, those pumps in 5 - 6", i had been protecting my feet and not to buy them, finally, they are too tempted and i bought a pair, so pretty, good even just wear them to take pix =D

will post a few pix after my parties, stay tuned .....
have a beautiful month of 'MAY' ...