Tuesday, September 21, 2010

WHAT AM I DOING ? huum i don't know

busy as usual, on what ? don't know, busy for nothing
on going classes, prepare for the new classes, update the flyers
video taking, take lots of videos, some i didn't even have time to watch them and edit and upload ...

tonite will be the last lesson of June session, next week review party
new session in RWCC starts in october
unionville high school also starts this saturday
talk to some students to switch them into right classes

these few days feel like dizzy (mentally), sometimes i ask myself why do i keep myself so busy ? what if i don't line dance, then i'll have more than 80% time spare and sit down and eat and do nothing
OH NO, not a good practice, i better go back to my dance practice,
i know this disappoint my haters ... =))

thanks for your reading, my friends or my enemies =O