Sunday, April 11, 2010

'I LIKE HER, I DON'T LIKE HER'

not the puppy love - 'pluck a freshly daisy' quiz

BFW, not BMF this time ? noop, BFW says this time
for i said i like the instructor - fake ? real ? shoe shine ? standout myself ! conspired ! blablabla, whateverrrrr;
my honesty made me a liar, i became a silly again =(

think it this way, when you like someone or something,
you think of real, fake, purpose, return, favour, conspiracy ..
your life must be hard, sour, and sorrow;
i like the instructor, i don't like the instructor - my choice
you believe me, you don't believe me - your choice
my students know what she says, i was told not to be bordered ........

Life is too short to wake up with regrets
love the people who treat you right
hate the people who treat you wrong
for what i'm doing make me happy, that's good enough, more than enough

furthermore, i've never commented in your videos, WHY ?
you deserve no comment from me, we're in different planet, different world, different level =O
you don't believe i never did ? well, absolutely 200% fine; glad that there're so many out there hate you 2, care to leave you bad comments, i wish them all the best;

anyway, file closed, am busy to do my own business,
mind your own TOOOOOOOO