Wednesday, February 10, 2010

BABY ON FIRE - Happy Valentine's Day

hi there, it’s about time to update again

i'm not lazy but busy instead. i feel like i'm killing myself (ha, someone must be happy), lots of work, loads of work, keep going & going, every time i tell myself ok, finish this one then you'll have a good rest then something (mostly new dance) comes up, then i have to work on it, first read the script, practice a bit, take the walk through (for the first few videos i danced then took the walk through, then i was panting and viewers thought i was chicken, hahahaha, the fact was i couldn't breath to talking continually without pause) now i know how to breath between.

it doesn’t take too much time if I have enough warm up, the most painful part is editing, I spend hours to edit; huuum, I should consider to buy a new edit program

the new dance BABY ON FIRE, was really a last minute thought to choreograph my own creation =)
yesterday, i looked around for good songs to dance warm up with my nite class students, i was checking the bmp of 'pop, lock, & drop' then i thought why don't i just choreograph a new beginner dance as valentine gift for my students, so i made up the dance, wrote down the steps in the scratch paper; then i sent email at 11:30 a.m. to tell my students i have a new dance and told them to wear red outfits if they want to add a little touch of the dance. that's how the dance came up. i taught them the steps, danced once, i taught them what are tag & restart, then we took the video, i should have dance one more time before we took the video but the outcome was great anyways

last nite, i edited the tapes that i took from the nite class until 4:00 in the morning; then i couldn't hold myself and fell asleep on the computer table, i went sleep until 7:30 a.m. got up to continue my computer work & uploaded in youtube, took care the kids to school ......

hey you, who's reading this post, i have a few more videos to be posted in youtube these 2 weeks, stay tuned

WISH YOU A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
& CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!