Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Uploads in YouTube :-)

You Took My Love - Choreographed by: Peter & Alison, TheDanceFactoryUK (Oct 09) Choreographed to: You Broke My Heart by Alexandra Burke 64 count - 4 wall Intermediate level line dance;

Broken Heels - Co-choreographers: Jo & John Kinser and Mark Furnell Intermediate Line Dance 64 Count 2 Wall 1 Restart and 8 Count Tag. Music: Broken Heels by Alexandra Burke;

All I Want Is You - Choreographed by: Maggie Gallagher (Sept 09) Music: All I Want Is You by Kim Sozzi Intermediate level line dance 48 count 2 wall

i started to do walk through in my videos from end of July, i learnt a lot. why actors go to acting school even they are good in acting in daily life, it's different in the expression; same as dancing, the way you talk, the way you dance. as always, i'm training myself, i don't let myself stop; the beauty of learning is to enjoy the process - from source dances, dance, take videos and edit, it's very time consuming but i'm lucky to get the enjoyment =D

have a wonderful day =) HAPPY DANCING \:D/