Wednesday, November 18, 2009

my second youtube channel - rclinedanz2

A big round of applause to my Tuesday nite beginners class. They had 8 lessons after the open house and they did extremely well. I’m very impressed that over half of the students were novice and more than half of the students have gotten use to my cue instructions now. My dear dance students, I’m so proud of you. Keep up the good work.

My second youtube channel - rclinedanz2.
as per request, i have recorded some of the beginners dance in the class so students may follow to practice. the dance videos will be uploaded in my second channel, please click above to view the demos. so far i taught 12 dances, taped cleveland shuffle, samba 1, first waltz etc. etc.

My first youtube channel - rclinedanz, is mostly for the newest & higher level dances with dance & walk through, hopefully, i can do more in youtube. thanks for your watching & view hits.