Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WHAT DANCE I LIKE THE MOST ?

3 dances that i like recently :

Paloma 2009 - a very cute dance; and my dress was a tight lean dress but i thought it was too plain so i put on the tutu and the outcome was great, have bought lots of beautiful outfit for videos; why don't i wear them everyday ? well, just not use to since i became an instructor, i feel like i'm selling my technique but not what i wear, you may agree or not agree, that's what i think =)

Break your heart - a great dance, don't know why it's not that popular; i love it whenever i looked at my video collections, SIGH, now dance running so fast, it appears, then it's gone. what a waste on such a beautiful dance, it was by Shaz Walton, personal opinion, i think it's lot better than 'Beautiful' ;P

Big Girl Now - my latest own choreography, of course have to mention it, i spent very little time on this one but the outcome was great, knew that other group did my dance and posted in their website, very happy =D