Sunday, July 12, 2009

World Line Dance Newsletter Survey

Line Dance Newsletter, you can subscribe free by checking out their website : www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com

just read their weekly survey ending 7/12/09 tonite, and found out that my 4th dance was chosen in the survey; the first one was womanizer, then move shake and drop, then give me 1 reason, now the no.4 – Eden.

With that many dances being made everyday, I don't know who pick the dance and who vote for the dance. However, it's truly my honour to be one of the choreographers.

To be a ‘no name’ choreographer, it is hard to be recognized and accepted and the dances received around the line dance world. I don’t know how much longer I can hold on to my line dance dream; since some time ago I was so pissed off with the BMF – bad mouth fly, then I stopped my choreography and focused on learning, practicing & teaching the new dances, and I am very happy with the outcome of my hard work.

I’m working on my upcoming party, SIGH, so much work, some people can dance on this day but not the other, the other group can’t do this and that, dadadada, anyway, will confirm the date in due course

Email me for the party dance list if you are interested or tell your friend to contact me at 416 399 3997 for the party details =)