Thursday, July 2, 2009

TOOTH FAIRY

do you believe in tooth fairy ? when tooth comes off, you put it in the tooth chest, and the fairy will give you a lucky coin

one time, jon jon had a tooth fell off, he put it in the little chest besides his bed then 2 or 3 nites, i forgot to put the money in, then he said 'mommy, i must be too late to bed, the tooth fairy didn't come' i said yes, my dear, they stop working after 12:00, you should go to bed earlier, i then made sure myself put in the coin that nite =)

another time, Stefi fell off her tooth in mexico, i thought that was cute to put in the peso as the lucky coin ??

last week, i drove kids to do shopping, both chit chatted at the back of the car (i love to listen to their conversation, always funny); jon jon said he makes $9 so far for all his baby teeth, Stefi said '$9, my gosh, my fairy was cheap, she gave me peso - Cad. 5 cents, WHAT A CHEAP FAIRY.......'

I became the 'CHEAP FAIRY'.... next time i'll give a gold coin to make them happy, yeah right, gold coin, not a chance, i collect them but not to give away for a TEETH ..... me, cheap fairy