Saturday, July 18, 2009

i'm outdated

I was really busy in the Vancouver trip and didn't study any dance; I went to parties before the vacation and thought I was safe to know all the ‘new dances’, then I came back and realized I missed at least 10 dances and became so ‘out’

SIGH I studied most of the new dances myself and followed in the advance class, least the BMF won’t laugh at me or tongue out to me. SIGN. i love line dancing but it's so stressful in learning practicing & teaching, oh, and parties, and family's, i even have no chance to talk to my friends via emails


i will go to my instructor, winnie yu's party tonite, have to review the new dances and the 70+ dances on the list, I’ll be dead. tony wasn't happy last nite when i told him i will go party. VERY STRESSFUL, after all, i have to quit at least 1 for now, guess what will i quit ??

will let you know after the parties .... =(