Monday, June 8, 2009

IF U SEEK AMY by Britney Spears

hello my dear, i've uploaded my new video 'If U Seek' in youtube, it's britney's again, i like her songs and wanted to make a dance for it, then found out an UK choreographer, David Thomas, did the dance already so i just danced and taped it to save me time ;))

i showed the clip to my good friend, a very experienced choreographer, he commented : 'Looking at the dance, one could swear it was one of yours. Its good.'

hey, thanks for telling me, i noticed from my video that most of the steps I used in my own dances before, no wonder I used little time and felt so easy (relax) to do the dance.
Bad Mouth Fly - keep your damn mouth shut, don't ever say i copy steps from other dances, this one was done after mine !! Steps are steps, no steps are registered or patented, just see how you use and connect them, well, BMF may not understand though.

Taught Reach Out and reviewed TOP & Nu Flow this morning, i love 'reach out' great music & dance.

Ciao guys, will come back soon