Saturday, March 14, 2009

TAKE A PAUSE !!!

My new dance 'CIRCUS' is uploaded in YouTube;
please watch it when you have a chance,
your viewing will be very much appreciated.
HAPPY DANCING !!!

If you know how I practice the dances I learn and choreograph my dances, you should appreciate of what I’m doing.

All my teaching classes are in morning time &

learning classes in day time.
I have 2 kids, aged 9 & 10, tony spends most of his time in his office, and I’m mostly the only one to take care of my kids. My work starts once I pick up the kids from school after 3:30 p.m., they have after school programes/activities and 3 programes on Saturdays. I can only steal the waiting time at their activities to study the dances I learn and do my choreography, you can imagine how much time I have (oooppps, I spend a lot of time in computer as well).

From choreographing and teaching and sitting in front of the computer, I really have not much time in practicing so I was a bit dumb in the recent ‘advance’ level dances. Then the 'bad mouth fly’ says I’m inadequate in the advance class, I had to watch her and pick up the steps while she was leading at the parties.

PLEASE BE REMINDED you lead in the parties because you are one of the instructors in the group, THAT’S YOUR DUTY, I pick up the steps from any one of the instructors and dance means I’m smart without practicing at home.

i didn't go to the 3/8 party, i'm too tired to seeing her.

200% SURE I LOVE DANCING but I have no time.
I may have to give up a bit in line dancing –
teach ? learn ? choreography ? BUT I LOVE THEM ALL,
it's alright, will take a pause, good that this week is March Break, kids stay home, no school, no activities, no driving,

i'll be a good girl, stay home and take a good rest
SIGH just give me a break ….... i'll be cool .....