Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stop Dance Battle Me, I'm not interested

SEXY OREO - I still remember sometime in March this year 2008, I went to Winnie's party at Bayview Hill Community Centre. Winnie went to a function and came to the party very late. While she wasn't there, the floor played 'sexy oreo'. I danced at 9:00 wall as usual. The sie jie 'big mouth fly' came over and danced next to me.I was quite surprised. You can tell whether 'the one who dances next to you is your friend or your enemy'. I had no clue why she danced so close to me. Of course, with my dance experience, I might have screwed up a few steps but wouldn't be bothered much. Since then, she started to treat me badly.

There was an incident this Tuesday when I was in Winnie’s class, don't border to repeat the story again;
JUST ONCE THE CAMERA STARTED, the 'big mouth fly' came up stood between my instructor, Winnie and me so as to block me and I won't be in the camera, that was so embarrassing even that wasn't my fault, I really really feel bad for her,
the whole scene was so ugly……

I recorded Sexy Oreo and a few clips including my new dance, will be posted up in youtube sometime after x'mas.


Stay tuned.