Wednesday, November 19, 2008

News Update

Since I started to teach line dance, I link most of the dance matters together, which is quite impressive to myself, and thank you for your support to view and follow my links.

For now, my biggest happiness is all about line dancing -
attending my instructor's lessons to pick up new dances;

teaching my students, I am so delighted to see the progress of my students, most of them were beginners, up now they are doing a lot better, bear in mind - dance like martial art, it takes time, learn, and practice makes perfect, so, you and I have to be patient, in fact, I am very proud of my students joined my party and danced all those 'baby dances', hurayyyyyy;

Choreography - I’m working on a new dance, the step sheet has been completed for awhile, but the difficult part is the clip, I can only get my student/official photographer - Alfred Lee to record me every time after the class and I’m always on the run, it is impossible to be flawless, and I always think I can dance better each time after I recorded, anyway, no rush, the dance won't be released until next month - 'perfectionism’.